Website

Visit my portfolio website here.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Artnois Magazine Featuring Darryll Schiff

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share some exciting news with you!

Issue #10 of art and music e-magazine, Artnois, is out and I am one of the six featured artists. Artnois is a budding, yet prominent, online magazine that seeks out today's rising artists coming out of L.A. and beyond, and I'm honored to be part of their selection.

They gave me a 6-page spread filled with select pieces of mine and an interview that
covers everything from my artistic process to the music I'm listening to today.


Sneak peek of my feature. 


You can find my interview in the reader above from pages 24-29, or hop to this link to go straight to my feature.

This was a fun process for me to be involved in and I hope you enjoy the results.

-Darryll

No comments:

Post a Comment